Solution Manual for Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics 9th Edition Anderson
Solution manual for Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics, 9th Edition, David R. Anderson, ISBN-10: 0357045432, ISBN-13: 9780357045435
Table of Contents
Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Displays.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Inference about Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences about Population Variances.
12. Comparing Multiple Proportions, Test of Independence and Goodness of Fit.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.
Appendix A: References and Bibliography.
Appendix B: Tables.
Appendix C: Summation Notation.
Appendix D: Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Even-Numbered Exercises. (online)
Appendix E: Microsoft Excel 2016 and Tools for Statistical Analysis.
Appendix F: Computing p-Values Using Minitab and Excel.